Recruiter evaluations keep telling us there is no place to recruit like the original--- UNI! Since 1976, 30,000+ educators have utilized our services. UNI is a non-profit, university-based service that focuses on the educators and schools. We invite you to visit the Candidate & Recruiter Comments to view opinions about our service.
Benefits of the UNI Overseas Teaching Services:
As a registered school with our services, you receive access to:
- UNI Overseas Recruiting Fair
- UNI Online Employment Database to view candidate profiles
- 500+ quality candidates anticipated to register
- Candidates are certified educators
- NO placement fees to candidates or recruiters
- Post vacancies prior to, during, and after the Fair
- Fact Sheets- Informational pages completed by each school to give candidates more insight to your school/country
UNI Overseas Recruiting Fair:
The UNI Fair is open for recruiters from January 29th-February 1st, 2019 in Iowa, U.S.A. Candidates will be present January 31-February 1.
School registration for the UNI Overseas Recruiting Fair fills very quickly each year and is limited. Due to space limitations and other considerations, no school is guaranteed registration. All interested schools must complete and submit the inquiry form and receive approval from the UNI office before being considered a "registered" school. School acceptance into the UNI Fair is based on numerous criteria and considerations (recognized accreditation is non-negotiable). UNI OTS reserves the right to accept or reject any school or candidate at any time and for any reason.
2021 UNI Fair: February 3-6
Contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for school registration information or with any questions you may have.