By registering with the UNI Overseas Teaching Services, registrants will have the opportunity to connect with 100+ American international schools from around the globe via our NEW UNI Overseas Teaching Services database. There are hundreds of vacancies, representing all fields. If you want to use your credentials to travel the world, our services may be for you!
Eligible registrants include:
- Currently certified teachers and administrators
- Student teachers who will receive initial license prior to August 2021
- Licensed school counselors, school psychologists, school nurses, school librarians
- FREE registration
- Teachers are important to us, and we want to express our gratitude for the efforts professionals in education make every day, especially in challenging and uncertain times like these. Thank you for your work in education!
- Registration ends Friday, January 29th
How to Register:
Step 1.) Create Your Account
Follow the steps provided in the system to create your profile and register with our services. Begin/create your account here.
Step 2.) Complete Your Profile
Already have an account? Log-in Here. To give yourself the best opportunities, be sure to complete your profile in its entirety (required and optional items).
Step 3.) Begin Networking
Once you are registered, you will have access to school profiles and vacancies. You are welcomed to reach out to recruiters at anytime. Please keep in mind, schools will have access to registered candidates beginning on December 1st. You will likely see more connections happen after this date. Be sure to check your e-mail often (including spam). If you ever have questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the UNI OTS staff: firstname.lastname@example.org.